Aug 17, 2008

Feast and Famine

It is always like that... Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose... That's how it works.
You can't win all the time, as you cant loose all the time, you have your good times and bad times...

So in piracy... sometimes its a feast, sometimes famine...

Famine:
The day started in Tash-Murkon.
I was flying one of my Incursus' into the local belts to find a fit, juicy target, and as a matter of fact i found a Maller mining into a can, looked very suspicious as he had only 1 mining laser and 4 small lasers... it was a trap eventually, but i was ragedrunk and bloodthirst...

I enagegd as soon as i got webbed and pointed, for least of my surprise a Nemesis apeared and finished me in 2 volleys, yes yes 2 volleys XD
It was the 4th i lost these 2 weeks, really got up my nerve...

Feast:
While flying around Tash-Murkon area (mainly Tash-Murkon system itself) i stumbled upon a so called "celebrity" in our ranks, a guy named skythos, did many a mistake calling pirates "dump" and claiming we are useless entities of space...

He was "mining" (or was he without the ""? 0_o) whatever he was doing his Vexor was named "Mining Vexor" it does sounds suspicious, but hey, after reading what he writes in local, and judging by his intelectual value it was no trap, it was human stupidity...

I fittted myself a new Vexor and set my destination to the belt he was mining at.
The service was done prefectly, as soon as the new Yarr Cargo Container MKII was ejected the ores were safely transported into their new spaceholder...

He wasnt happy, so he warped out to bring his fighting setup and and by the way, it worked for him.... he almost got me, tho i saved myself using ecm drones... (thx my little ones ~<3) style="COLOR: rgb(0,102,0)">Famine:
Not long ago we joined an alliance, and thus came the 0.0 days...
You know when you do something for a long time and you already got used to it, and its very hard to change if the need comes suddenly?
Same happened to me, warped to the wrong place, in the wrong system, with the wrong guys at the gate i warped to...
Lost my Rapier in process... 200mil as they never were... bu the thing is not the isk, but the 6 months i flew it almost non stop XD Its a well fitted versatile ship that can be very deadly if used right, and she proved me that...
Now we need to buy a new one, oh well =]

Feast:
Didn't expected it, oh no how could i? to offer a 1v1 against a faction cruiser and to hear that godly "Yes"?! i was thinking someone was playing a prank on me as usual they do, while using factions, but for my great surprise he showed up for the fight...
An Ashimmu against a Vexor, it all started in a random local conversation if the Ashimmu can take on any cruiser,well, we tested it =]

He indeed neuted me to hell, and kept me webbed and pointed, but he did low to none damage, on my side i was neuted to hell, unable to move or warp, but, packed a massive punch in my 5 Valkyres II, they ripped through his armor pretty fast even with his cap superiority...

The fight ended me being in 2/3 of my 7k armor, and him, oh well... a pod...
The loot was awsome aswell: a Dark Blood Cap Recharger and a few more t2 mods...

Props to this pilot, Callis Iqnatius, for bringing it! it was a fight well done.

After this fight i got convoed by Callis and another pilot, Lauren Phoenix, that asked for a 1v1 aswell... how can i decline such a tempting offer...
Further down the conversation we got that we were living in teh same country actually, clssics...

Another fight, now its a Blackbird against my Vexor, and another fight well done. He was nicely tanked, and did not used ECM, instead he was using a very solid shield tank (he took down 15k damage before going down)... that is an idea i should carry on and test it...
And again props for Lauren Phoenix for showing up for that fight =]

No photo available, sorry =[ forgot to take screenies...

As of you guys... try your best to stay in your ships, clones, stations and posses... "for you a loss may be famine... for someone its a feast"
Good luck out there guys...

till my next post,
Piratley Yours, Huli.
^_-

No comments: